Montag, 9. Dezember 2013

Eight Reasons Why Shahid Kapoor Shouldn't Go Bald

When I first heard Shahid would do Vishal Bhardwaj's  Hamlet remake, I was one happy fangirl. Kaminey is one of my all-time fave movies and sealed the deal on Shahid and on the whole of Bollywood for me, so there couldn't have been better news. When I first heard the rumours that Shahid would go bald for Haider, I had a bad feeling about it.


I was pretty sure it was true. And then Shahid confirmed it. And went on to do all the R...Rajkumar promos with a head full of his longish, black, gorgeous, silky ( I know it's silky. A good friend of mine touched it, and she said it was silky. Which I knew it would be. SIGH.) and voluminous hair. And I thought: "Please don't shave!" And then I watched R...Rajkumar. And he ran his fingers through his hair. And I thought: "PLEASE DON'T SHAVE!!!!"

As service for you, esteemed reader, so you can better understand where I'm coming from, here are 8 reasons why Shahid Kapoor really shouldn't shave his longish, black, gorgeous, silky and voluminous hair:

Number 1:


Number 2:


Number 3:


Number 4:



Number 5:


Number 6:


Number 7:

OMG, Javed!


Number 8:

Romeo, oh Romeo, thou are seriously gonna shave THAT hair?

Yes, I know. Shahid is amazing and loves his art and it is super admirable of him to do this. And I will keep loving and supporting him if he never grows another hair on his head (on his shoulders - shoutout to the GL girls :D) ever again. But that doesn't mean I can't whine. Fair warning: I will whine until his black, gorgeous, silky and voluminous hair will have grown back to where it is now. So if Shahid should decide (please, god, no!) to sport short hair for a while after Haider, I guess I'll get to know who my real friends are, because they are the ones who will tolerate or maybe even join my whining :D

(Thanks Keshie, for the pic!)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen