Sonntag, 22. Juli 2012

Shahid's Career In Pictures

Tuesday, 17th July, the lovely @Mahezabeen asked me, if I was up for doing a "Shahid's Career In Pictures" slide show. And what better way to combine my love for Shahid and for making picture creations on my ipad! Thank you for this opportunity, M! MUAH!!!

So I started creating Tuesday evening, and then did nothing else the whole Wednesday. All in all it took me 11 hours and I was pretty exhausted afterwards. But I'm quite pleased with the outcome (thank you again M! Couldn't have done it without your help! Also, thank you @Keshluvzshahid for the Ishq Vishk pics! They are perfect!)

Long story short, here is the outcome:

Shahid's Career In Pictures

2 Kommentare:

  1. It was fun helping you out and when I got asked if I would like to showcase his career in pics you were the only one that came to mind instantly! :)) You justified me and have done an amazingly fantabulous job!! *tight laddoos* :))

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Awwwww, you made me blush! *super tight laddoos back*

    AntwortenLöschen